The ElastoLok Endless Aperture module enables the installation of a continuous expanse of open area providing much greater screening efficiency.
Advantages of the Endless Aperture Module:
- Fully interchangeable with existing ElastoLok modules
- Increased open area
- Increased drainage means improved moisture reduction
- Increased media recovery
- Increased product recovery
- Increased overall performance efficiency
- Continuous aperture from feed end of machine increases screening efficiency.
Features of the ElastoLok Modular System:
- Unique interlocking system maintains screen integrity
- Boltless side clamp for easy removal
- Adaptable to all major screening machines
- No modifications required to sub frames
- Saves time and reduces maintenance labour costs
- No special fixing methods required
- Easy removal and re fitting of modules with a screwdriver type prising bar
- Maximizes screen frame and hardware protection (particularly in wet screening) by reducing fines migration.